Email Marketing Associate
June 2016 - March 2018
• Utilized IBM Watson Campaign Automation (Silverpop) for email marketing targeted to small business owners in North America.
• Responsibly handled database of over 2-million customers, including those that fall under Canada Anti-Spam Law (CASL).
• Reviewed & tested prepared mailings with end-user dynamic content and customization where applicable.
• Coordinated with a team of about 15 people including data scientists, designers, and marketing specialists on development and operation of several continuous automated email campaigns in a Business-to-Business environment.
American Society for Quality (ASQ)
Email Development Specialist (Contracted)
January 2015 - February 2016
• Produced, tested, scheduled, and reported on average of 9 email templates from Silverpop to company database per week.
• Refined HTML templates and created new ones with visual improvements while adhering to brand guidelines.
• Assisted marketing research with data entry into in-house database and survey reporting results from SurveyMonkey.
• Built out, tested, and launched various landing pages using the Silverpop platform.
June 2014 - August 2014
• Assisted in development of a marketing strategy to a non-profit organization.
• Compiled content & copy into HTML emails for a client using Silverpop within specified deadlines and mailing lists.
• Demonstrated copyediting & research skills through internal blog posts.
• Performed detailed, extensive cross-browser quality assurance testing to client’s responsive websites.
Jonathan Brostoff for State Assembly
Event Art Director
March 2014 - November 2014
• Collaborated with and reported to Deputy Campaign Director in planning out promotional material.
• Designed banners and flyers to promotional events and fundraisers under a tight budget.
Marquette University - Haggerty Museum of Art
Social Media Development Intern
August 2012 - December 2012
• Researched and independently developed a social media strategy focused on increased online presence amongst the university and in the art community
• Managed Facebook and Twitter pages to promote information on events and gallery showings
• Trained effective usage of social media programs to staff and guided them through Twitter when needed
• Led a revamp of social media programs that increased online presence and interest amongst students, faculty, and the art community
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee - University Housing
Web & Digital Media Assistant
November 2011 - May 2012
• Updated webpages with new content and information, verifying that all content is accurate and links functioned properly using CommonSpot web content management system
• Replied daily to comments on social media pages and reported any offensive material to supervisors
• Led a conceptual redesign of the website design with ease of use for touchscreen devices & kiosks in mind
• Created monthly, quarterly, and annual site analytic reports and spreadsheets for supervisors
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
Graduated December 2012
• Bachelor’s of Fine Arts: Interdisciplinary Arts & Technology (IAT) focus on web-based media
• Bachelor’s of Letters & Sciences: Art History
University of Wisconsin-Waukesha
Graduated May 2008
• Associate’s of Arts & Sciences (AAS)